Wednesday 6 May 2009

This is MY England...


"The British are special. The world knows it. In our innermost thoughts we know it. This is the greatest nation on earth." - Tony Blair


This is MY England. Here are just a few pages from my Foundation FMP sketchbook. I was looking at British Culture. Picture Quality is a bit shit but you get the idea.


"To be a skinhead is to be violent. They have a great tendency to engage in criminal activity." - Barry Morrison




One of my favorite photographers; Martin Parr. Check him out http://www.martinparr.com/index1.html
"The English contribution to world cuisine - the chip." - John Cleese

"Be England what she will,
With all her faults she is my country still." - Charles Churchill


"If I should die, think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a foreign field
That is forever England." - Rupert Brooke. The Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment